Owens Elementary Annoucements
- 13 PTA General Meeting & Choir Program 6:00 PM, Cafeteria
- 17 PTA Reflections Contest Entry Deadline Theme: "The World Would Be a Better Place If..."
- 17- Dec. 3 Bill's Bookshelf Book Drive (sponsored by The Literacy Council of Tyler)
- 20 Picture Retakes
- 21 Pause for Applause --2nd Six Weeks Celebrations PK--2 @ 9:15; 3-5 @ 1:15
- 24-28 STUDENT HOLIDAY: THANKSGIVING BREAK
With cooler weather on the way, Tyler ISD is committed to providing families with accurate and prompt information in the event of inclement weather. The District announces a decision to either delay or close schools no later than 6:15 a.m. The following methods of communication are used to share information:
- Parent Notification System: rapid phone call and texts
- District Website: www.tylerisd.org
- District Social Media (Facebook & Twitter)
- www.facebook.com/TylerISD and twitter.com/tylerisd
- Tyler ISD Mobile App - School Way
- TISD -TV: airs on Suddenlink cable channel 19
- Local Radio and TV Stations.
All elementary campuses are accepting Gifted & Talented referrals until 3:00 p.m. on Friday, November 21. Students may be referred by parents, teachers, counselors, self, etc. Click here for forms & instructions. Questions? Email Katherine Elmore or call 903.262.3498.
Storybook Character Parade
The 2014-2015 Volunteer Application is available online. All current & new volunteers are required to complete the online Volunteer Application & Criminal History Check each school year. Click here to learn more & begin the application process. Thank you for supporting our students & staff with your service!
We collect Box Tops and clip UPC Labels!